Welcome to Dx2: Distance Discipleship!
Jesus encourages us in Matthew 18:20 with these words:
"For where two or three gather in my name, there I am with them."
Jesus In Me Promo
Jesus In Me with Anne Graham Lotz
To Register for this Course Click HERE
About this Study:
There are many ways to describe the Holy Spirit — the invisible person of the living God. A power and presence that are not always easy to comprehend. The ever-present Comforter and Helper. And, if you're still trying to describe the Holy Spirit in your own words, we have good news...
Through the Jesus In Me Online Bible Study, Anne Graham Lotz invites us into a space to wrestle with all of our questions about the Holy Spirit.
As you dive into Scripture, you'll discover how to live in deep relationship with the Helper Jesus left to be with us and put into practice the simple discipline of listening to His voice.
Will you join us? You don't have to go through this period of loneliness, trial, hardship, and uncertainty alone, friends. In this study you'll discover one thing is certain and true: you have a very near Helper who has never left your side.
Course Page with Scheduled (8) Videos Link: CLICK HERE
Your access to all eight study videos with Anne will be FREE, and the recommended resource to go along with the videos is the Jesus In Me study guide, which has your weekly Bible study (workbook-style) for sessions 1-8.
To Order the Study Guide: $11 online: CLICK HERE
· Week One (March 1 - March 7) — Bible Study Workshop
· Week Two (March 8 - March 14) — Loving the Person of the Holy Spirit
· Week Three (March 15 - March 21) — Enjoying the Presence of the Holy Spirit
· Week Four (March 22 - March 28) — Relying on the Power of the Holy Spirit
· Week Five (Holy Week, March 29 - April 4) — Embracing the Purpose of the Holy Spirit
· Week Six (April 6 - April 11) — Living by the Precepts of the Holy Spirit
· Week Seven (April 12 - 18) — Reflecting the Purity of the Holy Spirit
· Week Eight (April 19 - 25) — Trusting in the Priority of the Holy Spirit
· Catch-up Week (April 26 - May 2) — All videos will be available again for viewing during this week.
Meet Anne Graham Lotz
Called “the best preacher in the family” by her father, Billy Graham, Anne Graham Lotz speaks around the globe with the wisdom and authority of years spent studying God’s Word. Anne is a best-selling and award-winning author. She and her late husband, Danny Lotz have three grown children and three grandchildren. She is the founder and president of AnGeL Ministries, https://www.annegrahamlotz.org